BEVERLY, Mass. (March 2) — Nine individuals representing five Nexxus Group retail partners swept Category Manager of the Year awards presented by CSP Magazine at the publication’s annual Convenience Retailing University in Glendale, AZ last month.
Suppliers and wholesale partners submitted nominees in each of the nine key in-store categories last summer. Murphy USA (3), Mapco (2) and Holiday Stationstores (2) all had multiple honorees. The Nexxus Group extends its congratulations to each of the winners:
- Alcohol Beverages – John Deichler, Murphy USA
- Candy – Felix Oliu, Murphy USA
- Dispensed Beverages – Connie Kelehan, Kum & Go
- Foodservice – Tara Anderson, Holiday Stationstores
- General Merchandise – Steven Desautels, Murphy USA
- OTP – Mike Nelson, Mapco
- Packaged Beverages – Damian Wyatt, Mapco
- Snacks – Tim Burner, Holiday Stationstores
- Tobacco – Ruth Ann Lilly, Sunoco Inc.
About The Nexxus Group®
Established in 2003, The Nexxus Group provides the industry’s leading full-service Scan Based Trading (SBT) suite and is a trusted business solutions and services partner at more than 71,000 locations for more than 90 retailers in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. We deliver innovative, cost effective SBT solutions for the Number One market leaders in grocery, mass merchant, drug, convenience, discount and coffee as well as national CPG suppliers. We support retailers and more than 6,000 distributors and manufacturing partners in categories such as bakery, dairy, propane, flowers, snacks, novelties, magazines, books and newspapers.
For more information visit The Nexxus Group
Kevin Doyle, Web Content Editor / 1.978.993.7044 / firstname.lastname@example.org